Dr.Eman Alshdaifat holds the following certificates:
* Bachelor's degree in Medicine and Surgery from Jordan University of Science and Technology.
* Higher Specialization in Obstetrics and Gynecology from Jordan University of Science and Technology / Former King Abdullah University Hospital.
* Strict specialization in infertility and IVF.
* Jordanian Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology.
* German Fellowship.
Dr. Eman works as an assistant professor at the Faculty of Medicine at Yarmouk University, in addition to her presence in the outpatient clinics in Ibn Al-Nafis in Irbid, where she provides her distinguished medical services and consultations, which are represented in the following:
* Infertility and IVF treatment.
* Assisted reproduction.
* Genetic study of fetuses and determination of the sex of the newborn.
* Treatment of gynecological diseases and follow-up of pregnancy and childbirth.