From 30 visitors
Dr. Omar Kamal is a specialist in orthopedics and joints, holds a bachelor’s degree in medicine and surgery and a higher specialization in orthopedics and joints surgery from Jordan University of Science and Technology, as he completed the residency training program in orthopedics, joints, spine and fractures at the founding King Abdullah University Hospital, in addition to obtaining The Jordanian Board of Orthopedic and Joint Surgery, and the Arab Board of Orthopedic and Joint Surgery (Part One).
Dr. Omar Kamal is a member of the British College of Surgeons / England, and a member of the International Society of Traumatology / Switzerland.
Dr. Omar Kamal is currently working in his private clinic in Amman to provide his services and medical consultations related to orthopedic and joint surgery, knowing that he is a trained specialist in all orthopedic surgeries, and he also has extensive experience in treating all of the following cases:
*All kinds of injuries and fractures.
* Emergency treatment of fractures.
* Treatment and follow-up of children's cases related to bones and joints.
* Correcting distortions.
* Performing joint surgeries and joint implants.
* Performing hand operations.
* Treatment and follow-up of bone tumors.
* Performing spinal surgeries and correcting deformities such as curvature.