From 10 visitors
Dr. Mohammad Osama Al-Sous is a consultant endoscopic spine surgeon with more than twenty years of experience. Dr.Mohammad Al-Sous is the pioneer of minimally invasive and laparoscopic operations in Jordan and the region,
As he holds:
- Fellowship Certificate of the Royal College of Surgeons - Glasgow. FRCS - Fellowship of the Royal College of Surgeons in Orthopedics. Orth FRCS
- Fellowship of Spine Surgery - Royal Salford - Manchester
- Fellowship of Spine Surgery - Munich - Germany.
- Certificate of Higher Specialization of the Royal Colleges of Surgeons.
Dr. Mohammed Al-Sous graduated from the University of Science and Technology and completed his specialty in Orthopedic and Spine Surgery at Sheffield and Manchester Hospitals - UK. He holds the title of Consultant in Spine and Orthopedic Surgery in the British Medical Council Consultants' Register. In Britain,
Dr. Mohammad worked for two years in the Military Hospital in Bahrain. In addition to performing laparoscopic operations, Dr. Mohammad plays a major role in training and teaching this type of advanced surgery in Jordan, the Middle East and the world, as Dr. Mohammad occupies the following scientific centers:
- Member of the High Commission for the Minimally Invasive and Laparoscopic Surgery Curriculum in the World Association of Spine Surgery.
- Member of the High Commission for Spine Training and Fellowship Centers in the World Association of Spine Surgery.
- Responsible for training and fellowship centers in the backbone of the Middle East Council.
- A global trainer in laparoscopic surgery at the International Academy of Laparoscopic Surgery.