From 41 visitors
Dr. Jamil Abu Ahmed Consultant of dermatology, medical cosmetology and laser therapy
He has a long-standing and very honorable experience in the treatment and beautification of all dermatological and venereal diseases, with more than 30 years of experience).
- Fellow of the French Society of Dermatology and Venereology and the Jordanian Society of Dermatology and Venereology.
- Former President of the Alumni Club of French Universities and Institutes.
- Many research papers in conferences and many of them have been published in specialized medical journals.
He holds a bachelor's degree in general medicine in Tunisia, with a very honorable grade.
He holds a doctorate from the University of Paris VII, after doing a research thesis in dermatology.
Jordanian Board Certificate in Dermatology and Venereology from the Jordanian Medical Council in 1991.
- Diploma in Immunology and Allergy from the University of Paris in 1988.
- Diploma in leprosy from the University of Paris in 1987. .
- Diploma in Dermatological Surgery from Saint-Louis Hospital in Paris in 1989.
- Diploma in sexually transmitted diseases from the World Health Organization in Paris in 1990.