(Does not include procedures)
Book now and address details will be sent in SMS
15 - 30
First Insurance co
Arab Orient / GIG
The Arab Assurers
Jordan phosphate Mines Co
Royalty Health Insurance
Al Nisr Al Arabi Insurance
Jordan International Insurance
Islamic Insurance Co
Jordanian Electric Power Company
National Electric Power
The Mediterranean and Gulf Insurance (Med Gulf)
Samra Electricity Company
Jordan Bar Association
Jordan Engineers Association
Weqaya Medical Logistics
11/8/2018 2:10:05 PM
الحمدلله العياده مريحه وكل شي منيح والدكتورة اكيد مافي خلاف عليها بالتوفيق يارب
see all reviews
dr . jwana graduated in 2000-2007: Jordan university of science & technology (JUST),with Bachelor degree of science in medicine & surgery (MBChB). she immediately worked on her internship for one year at Princess Basma Hospital (Ministry of Health, Irbid, Jordan) in 2007-2008 and followed it with joining the residency program in OBS &GYNE department. Higher Specialty Education Program at Jordan University of Science & Technology 2008-2013.
she had a long and fully curer as she worked or participated with :
Certified from the American Heart Association in Basic Life Support (BLS) for health care provider (CPR-AED) program. ( 04\10\2012-04\10\2014).
-RCOG Meeting, Amman, Jordan, Workshop “Master Class of the Assisted Reproductive, IVF for PCOS Patients. February 28th, 2013.
-RCOG Workshop “Perianal Repair and 3rd,4th Degree Tears” certified, 02\03\2013, Amman , Jordan university.
- Participant in the “Basic Surgical Skills Workshop” Amman, Jordan University, RCOG Conference 2013.
-Training Workshop “Vision & Mission Revision” which held on Monday 04\03\2012, JUST, Irbid, Jordan.
-Participant in “Moving Forward in Urology” Female LUTS, Amman, Jordan, December, 16th 2012.
-Attended “The Seventh Medical Conference of Faculty Medicine, Jordan University of Science and Technology and King Abdullah University Hospital”. 12-13 November 2012, Irbid, Jordan.
- I had attended “The Sixth Medical Conference of the Faculty of Medicine in Jordan University of Science & Technology” and “The Joint Scientific Conference” with New York Collage of Osteopathic Medicine – New York Institute of Technology & KAUH. 24-25 April 2008.
- I had attended “The 5th Conference of School of Medicine” and “The First Scientific Day of Pediatric Department” “The 9th Annual Scientific Day” 27-28 April 2005.
and she has additional skills , like :
- Teaching Medical students in the 5th and 6th year level in the form of clinical rounds and basic skills sessions, lecture and seminars.
- Teaching junior residents in the form of seminars and surgical techniques in the operating theaters.
- Participant in the OSCE committee for medical students evaluation.
- The chief resident in her 5th year of residency.
- A member of the quality improvement team in KAUH during the JCIA, and participant in the JCIA survey team in 2012.
Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery,
Jordan University of Science & Technology, Jordan
فوتونا سنتر, Slovenia
- Gynecology and Infertility, Princess Basma Hospital, Jordan
- Gynecology and Infertility, Jordan University of Science & Technology, Jordan