Dr. Ahmad Adnan Obeidat, a specialist in orthopedic and joint surgery, completed the residency training program in orthopedics, joints, spine and fractures at King Abdullah University Hospital. He is a trained specialist in all orthopedic surgeries, and has experience in treating all types of injuries and fractures, emergency cases, correction of deformities, joint operations and joint implants, operations for the hands, bone tumors, spine operations and correction of deformities such as curvature. Dr. Ahmad Adnan Obeidat is currently working in the specialized orthopedic clinic in Jerash and Irbid, and he holds the following:
- Higher specialization in orthopedics and joint surgery / Jordan University of Science and Technology
- Jordanian Board of Orthopedics, Joints and Traumatology
- Member of the British College of Surgeons / Ireland Member of Royal College of Surgeons / Ireland
- Member of the World Association of Traumatology AO (Switzerland)
- Member of the American Orthopedic Association AAOS.