From 8 visitors
Dr. Omar Kamal, an orthopedic and joint surgeon, has completed the residency program training in orthopedics, joints, spine and fractures at King Abdullah University Hospital.
A trained specialist in all orthopedic surgeries, with experience in treating all types of injuries and fractures, emergencies, pediatric cases, correction of deformities, joint operations and joint implants, hand operations, bone tumors, spinal operations and correction of deformities such as curvature.
Dr. Omar Kamal is currently working in his own clinic in Irbid and Jerash (Orthopedics)
Dr. Omar Kamal holds:
- Higher specialization in orthopedics and joint surgery / Jordan University of Science and Technology
- Jordanian Board for Orthopedics, Joints and Fractures
- Arab Board of Orthopedic and Joint Surgery (Part 1)
- Member of the British College of Surgeons / England
- Member of Royal College of Surgeons / England
- Member of the World Society of Fracture Surgery (AO)