From 14 visitors
Dr. Ahmed Zaid Al-Turk is a specialist in advanced cardiology, vascular and interventional catheters, a fellow of the American College of Cardiology (FACC), a member of the American Heart Failure Society (HFSA), a member of the International Society of Heart and Lung Transplantation (ISHLT).
- American Board of Internal Medicine (ABIM) Certification
- ABIM Cardiovascular Certification
- American National Board of Echocardiography Certification
- American Board Certification in Nuclear Cardiology
- American Board Certification in Vascular Interpretation
- Jordanian Board of Cardiovascular Diseases Certification.
Dr. ahmad has a very good TEACHING EXPERIENCE
- Clinical Lectures in Cardiology & ECG Interpretation, , Baystate Medical Center, UMMS
- Internal Medicine Curriculum for Tufts medical students
. - Clinical and CCU teaching, St. Luke’s Hospital Mid America Heart Institute, UMKC .
Dr. ahmad working now in his own clinic near the Arab Medical Center .