From 9 visitors
Dr. Yazeed Shradqa, a specialist in kidney, urology and male infertility surgery, holds a bachelor’s degree in medicine and surgery from Jordan University of Science and Technology, in addition to the Jordanian Board, and a higher specialization in medicine - specializing in kidney and urology surgery - formerly founding King Abdullah University Hospital, and a member In the American, European and Jordanian urological and urological societies, Dr. Yazeed is currently working at the Irbid Consulting Medical Center, where he provides services that include diagnosing and treating each of the following diseases:
- Urinary tract infections in both sexes.
- Problems of all kinds of stones (for both sexes) and their treatment by conservative and surgical methods and by using the external lithotripsy device.
-Tumors of the kidneys, bladder, prostate and testicles.
-Prostate enlargement problems and their conservative and surgical treatment. Nervous bladder problems and involuntary urination in children.
-Urinary incontinence problems in both sexes.
-Infertility and difficulty in childbearing in men. Impotence and erection problems.
- Treatment of varicocele and hydrocele inside the scrotum.
- Treatment of testicles migratory in children
- A comprehensive examination of the kidneys, bladder and prostate using the ultrasound device.