From 83 visitors
Dr. Jan Mohammad Al-Shishani is a Consultant Vascular Surgeon. He holds a Fellowship in Vascular Surgery from the Royal Medical Services, the Jordanian Board Certificate in Vascular Surgery and the Fellowship of the American College of Surgeons.
Dr. Jan obtained a Bachelor’s degree in Medicine and General Surgery from the University of Jordan.
Dr. Jan has an experience of more than twenty years in the Royal Medical Services as a consultant in vascular surgery, endovascular surgery and kidney transplantation, during which he completed many training courses, workshops and conferences from various leading countries in this field including United Kingdom, the United States of America, Germany, Spain and the Netherlands. Dr. Jan also contributed to the establishment of the Chronic Wounds and Diabetic Foot Clinic and the Lymphedema Clinic and its supervision in the Royal Medical Services.
Dr. Jan is a member of the American Society of Vascular Surgery, the European Society of Vascular Surgery and the Jordanian Society of Vascular Surgery.
Dr. Jan Al-Shishani also is a member of the exam committee of the Jordanian Board of Vascular and endovascular Surgery.
Dr. Jan provides the whole spectrum of vascular and endovascular interventions and surgeries related to arterial, venous and lymphatic diseases including:
• Treatment of varicose veins by all methods (surgeries, injections, laser, radiofrequency, Clarifene, medical glue) varicose veins
• Hemodialysis access of all kinds (natural, industrial, permacath)
• Kidney transplants • Diabetic foot and chronic wounds
• Treatment of Lymphedema
• Treatment of venous thrombosis and chronic obstruction of veins. Deep venous thrombosis (DVT) and chronic venous occlusion, May Thurner syndrome, Nutcracker syndrome
• Pelvic congestion syndrome
• Treatment of vascular malformations in adults. Vascular malformations
• Treatment of acute and chronic ischemia of the legs, hands and intestines resulting from blockage and narrowing of the arteries with catheters and surgical operations
• Treatment of carotid atherosclerosis in the neck that leads to strokes through catheters and surgeries
• Treatment of carotid body tumors, glomus vagal tumor
• Treatment of aneurysms (swelling) of the thoracic and abdominal aorta and other arteries in the body through catheters and surgical operations (aneurysms). and Thoracic outlet syndrome treatment
• Vascular reconstructive surgery during tumor surgery (Onco-surgery)