From 9 visitors
Dr. Ahlam Bani Salama is a specialist in endocrinology, diabetes and internal diseases.
Dr. Ahlam Bani Salama is a highly qualified endocrinologist, diabetes mellitus and internal medicine specialist. She holds:
Jordanian Board of Endocrinology and Diabetes.
Arab Board of Internal Medicine.
Jordanian Board of Internal Medicine.
Member of the Jordanian Endocrinology and Diabetes Association.
Dr. Ahlam Bani Salama worked as a specialist in endocrinology, diabetes and internal diseases in many medical institutions that gained her extensive professional experience. She worked as a specialist in endocrinology and diabetes in each of:
Endocrinology and Diabetes Specialist at the National Center for Endocrinology and Genetics / University of Jordan formerly
Former Fellow of Internal Medicine, Oncology and Hematology - King Hussein Cancer Center
- Internal Medicine Specialist - Formerly Islamic Hospital
Dr. Ahlam Bani Salama treats all diseases related to endocrine diseases, diabetes and internal diseases such as:
• Diabetes of all kinds.
• Thyroid diseases.
• Diseases of the thyroid gland and parathyroid glands.
• Adrenal and adrenal gland diseases.
• Diseases of the pituitary gland (such as thyroid hormone disorder, cortisone).
• Calcium and Vitamin D deficiency diseases
• Growth hormone diseases and short stature
• Delayed Puberty / Early Puberty
• Obesity and morbid obesity
• diabetic foot
• Diseases of high blood fat and high blood pressure.
• Ill hormones and reproductive problems.
• Polycystic ovaries and hormonal disorder.
Dr. Ahlam Bani Salama is currently working in her private clinic at Al-Isra Hospital.